- Karim Valji, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
The Practice of Interventional Radiology, by Dr. Karim Valji, presents a comprehensive approach to help you master the latest techniques. Online case studies teach you a wide range of interventional techniques, such as chemoembolization of tumors, venous access, angioplasty and stenting, and much more. With coverage of neurointerventional procedures, image-guided non-vascular and vascular procedures, and interventional oncologic procedures – plus access to the full text, case studies, images, and videos online at www.expertconsult.com – you’ll have everything you need to offer more patients a safer alternative to open surgery.
- Presents the entire spectrum of vascular and nonvascular image-guided interventional procedures in a rigorous but practical, concise, and balanced fashion.
- Stay current on the latest developments in interventional radiology including neurointerventional procedures, image-guided non-vascular and vascular procedures, and interventional oncologic procedures.
- Learn the tenets of disease pathology, patient care, techniques and expected outcomes, and the relative merits of various treatment modalities.
- Find everything you need quickly and easily with consistent chapters that include patient cases, normal and variant anatomy, techniques, and complications.
- Master procedures and recognize diseases through over 100 case studies available online, which include images and interactive Q&A to test your knowledge;
- Online videos that demonstrate basic and expert-level interventional techniques.
- Access the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, along with over 100 cases, 1500 corresponding images, and videos.