Beryl R. Benacerraf, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, and Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Director of Vincent Memorial Hospital, Obstetrical Ultrasound Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Cross-references sonographic fetal malformations with various syndromes to use patterns of malformation to arrive at the correct diagnosis.
- Shows the specific features of each syndrome to help you determine how detectable the syndrome is or how likely the fetus is to have the syndrome.
- Offers up-to-date information on how to manage borderline sonographic findings.
- Helps you to not only identify what syndrome a given set of malformations is likely to represent, but also understand the clinical implications of that syndrome.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes more than 500 new images, many of which are 3D ultrasound images.
- Covers 20 new syndromes, including Perlman Syndrome, Cerebro-Costo-Mandibular Syndrome, Van der Woude Syndrome, Septo-Optic Dysplasia, Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Congenital High Airway Obstruction Syndrome (CHAOS), Cloacal Extrophy Sequence, Megacystis-Microcolon-Intestinal Hypoperistalsis Syndrome, Opitz Syndrome, and DiGeorge Syndrome.
- Takes full advantage of a new full color design to make reference even easier.
- Presents ultrasound video ciips as they would appear in practice on the bonus DVD.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!