- Theodore E. Keats MD (Author),
- Mark W. Anderson MD (Author)
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, 9th Edition, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. This medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic presentation of a full range of normal variants and pseudo-lesions that may resemble pathologic conditions, helping you avoid false positives. You’d be hard pressed to find a comparable image collection in any one place online.
- Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
- Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
- Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that’s designed to help avoid false positives.
- Get additional images online, as well as online-only chapters and the full-text 7th Edition of Sistrom & Keats: Atlas of Radiologic Measurement.
- Get the latest update to a classic book that has proven invaluable for differentiating a normal image from a disease entity.
- Quickly search the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
Browse the best collection of normal variants in the world!