- Felix S. Chew, M.D., Ed.M., M.B.A.Professor of RadiologyDirector of Musculoskeletal RadiologyVice-Chairman for Radiology InformaticsDepartment of RadiologyUniversity of WashingtonSeattle, Washington
Written by an acknowledged master in the field, Skeletal Radiology: The Bare Bones is a succinct, focused, clinically oriented textbook in musculoskeletal radiology. It presents the core knowledge base in musculoskeletal imaging necessary for radiology residents and practitioners. Major sections focus on trauma, tumors and tumor-like lesions, joint disease, and miscellaneous topics such as developmental and congenital conditions, metabolic, endocrine, and nutritional conditions, infection and marrow disease, postsurgical imaging, and interventional procedures. Emphasis is on understanding how abnormalities on images mirror the specific anatomic and pathophysiologic features of diseases.
This Third Edition includes all modalities in current use, including plain film, ultrasound, PET-CT, and much more MRI than previous editions. The book includes over 900 images selected from the teaching files and clinical case material at leading medical centers.
- NEW! Inclusion of ultrasound
- NEW! Much more MRI than the previous edition
- NEW! PET-CT included where appropriate
- A succinct review of the field of musculoskeletal imaging
- Focused, clinical presentation
- Written by one of the acknowledged masters in the field, Felix Chew
Warning: EPUB & CHM LinkNote: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!