- Felix Chew MD, Professor of Radiology, Director of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Vice-Chairman for Radiology Informatics, Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Musculoskeletal Imaging, Third Edition, features almost 400 cases drawn from the teaching files of leading medical centers. These practical cases encompass all imaging modalities–including radiography, CT, MR, nuclear medicine, and sonography–as well as all categories of musculoskeletal disease, including trauma, tumors, joint disease, endocrine, metabolic bone disease, and more.
Organized by anatomic region, each case follows a consistent format and is presented as an unknown diagnosis with brief clinical history, images, description of findings, differentials, diagnosis, and discussion of care. This format simulates the experience of working through a case with an expert consultant, making Musculoskeletal Imaging an ideal resource for sharpening diagnostic skills for those preparing for board examinations or for reinforcing practical knowledge.
- NEW Free access to a companion web site featuring fully searchable text and images
- NEW 20% new cases and images
- Almost 400 cases covering the most commonly encountered disorders
- Over 1,000 high-quality images that support fast, accurate evaluations
- Standard format that allows for quick, effective study and review
Warning: This book only has EPUB format so far!Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!