- Eugene C. Lin, MD , Clinical Assistant Professor , Department of Radiology , University of Washington , Attending Radiologist , Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Edward J. Escott, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology,, Division of Neuroradiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical, Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Kavita D. Garg, MD, Professor, Department of Radiology, Anschutz Centers for, Advanced Medicine, University of Colorado Health , Sciences Center, Aurora, CO
- Andrew G. Bleicher, MD , Assistant Professor , Department of Radiology, , Division of Neuroradiology , University of Pittsburgh, Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- David Alexander, MD, Radiology Fellow, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
A concise reference for everyday practice
Practical Differential Diagnosis in CT and MRI is a one-stop resource for the differential diagnosis of common and rare radiologic findings and conditions in all regions of the body. For each finding and diagnosis, the book provides a complete list of differential diagnoses as well as the features that will help the clinician differentiate diseases with similar findings.
- Concise descriptions aid the identification of key radiologic signs
- Easy-to-use tables and bullet-point lists facilitate rapid review of important information about findings, differentiating features, and disease entities
This pocket-sized book is ideal for residents preparing for board examinations as well as for radiologists in practice.