- Leo F. Czervionke MD (Author),
- Douglas S. Fenton MD (Author)
Leo F. Czervionke, MD and Douglas S. Fenton, MD present Imaging Painful Spine Disorders, the diagnostic companion to Image-Guided Spine Intervention, with 1,400 high-quality radiographic images to help you diagnose common and rare spine pain conditions. The full-color, easy-to-navigate format takes you from Spinal Anatomy, which includes normal CT and MR images of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, to Clinical Disorders, where each chapter is introduced by an actual patient case. No other reference features as many case studies illustrating the imaging presentation of back pain, provides a detailed differential diagnosis, and points out clinical pitfalls and common diagnosis errors quite like this one. Access the full text and complete image bank at www.expertconsult.com.
- Access representative cross-sectional images of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, as well as the sacrum, in axial, sagittal, and coronal planes, to understand the imaging appearance of healthy anatomy prior to diagnosis.
- Get a complete explanation of each clinical disorder, including a detailed description of the condition, as well as relevant clinical and pathological information, to help make a more accurate diagnosis.
- Broaden your recognition of imaging features with case studies that often include additional images of other patients with the same condition, to emphasize the range of features possible for the area being discussed.
- Keep your memory fresh with the current nomenclature of various types of disc herniations, listed in a separate, illustrated chapter, and get a brief overview of the major treatment options currently available for each particular disorder.
- Search the complete contents online, and download all the illustrations, at expertconsult.com.
Diagnose common and rare spine pain conditions with the highest quality resolution