- Armanda Tatsas, MD Assistant Professor of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Syed Z. Ali, MD Professor of Pathology and Radiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Justin Bishop, MD Assistant Professor of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Salina Tsai, MD Instructor of Radiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sheila Sheth, MD Associate Professor of Radiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital;
- Anil V. Parwani, MD Associate Professor of Pathology, Director, Pathology Informatics, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Radiologic-cytopathologic correlation is critical for an accurate interpretation of a pathologic process. Atlas of Radiologic-Cytopathologic Correlations is a generously illustrated and user-friendly atlas containing over 700 carefully selected, high resolution images from radiology and cytopathology and serves as a practical guide in the diagnostically challenging areas of deep-seated mass lesions, with additional coverage of selected areas of soft tissues, bone and some superficial sites such as thyroid.
In seven chapters, radiologic and pathologic images are arranged for easy correlation and comparison of diagnostic features thoroughly illustrating all-important aspects of the radiology, cytopathology and histopathology of the key disease processes in each organ system.
- 749 high resolution radiologic, cytopathologic and histopathologic images arranged for easy correlation and comparison
- Comprehensive coverage of organ systems and disease processes
- Coverage includes non-neoplastic and benign lesions as well as malignancy
- Authors are expert faculty from both diagnostic specialties