- Mahesh Thapa (Author),
- Weinberger Edward M.D. (Author)
Pediatric Imaging, the latest edition in the Teaching File series, covers a wide variety of conditions affecting children. Designed as a complement to core textbooks and curriculum, this book walks the reader through every step of 238 actual cases — from patient history to the types of discussions that take place between residents and faculty members. Readers can even study each case as an unknown to help hone critical-thinking skills.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a radiology resident, fellow, or practicing radiologist, Pediatric Imaging: A Teaching File is one book you’ll use to continue to sharpen your skills.
• Each case features clinical history, images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and discussion of case
• Questions at end of each case focus on the core teaching points the case is meant to illustrate
• Fully searchable text and figures at web site
• “Reporting Responsibilities” offers specific recommendations for reporting content that are acuity, problem, and study specific.
• “What the Treating Physician Needs to Know” lists what information and direction the ordering provider may reasonably expect given the clinical context and imaging test at hand.