- William D. Middleton (Author),
- Alfred B. Kurtz (Author)
This new volume in the popular Radiology RequisitesT series efficiently presents all of the core knowledge in general, vascular, and obstetric/gynecologic ultrasound. It covers everything from basic principles through state-of-the-art tech-niques, with a focus on the specific information needed to pass the boards and practice radiology. Concise but compre-hensive, it is extremely easy to read, with abundant charts and lists to summarize important facts at a glance.
- Displays a full range of images for each type of abnormality, helping readers to recognize the range of sonographic findings.
- Covers both general & vascular with obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, for convenient “one-stop” reference.
- Offers an organization that parallels Ultrasound: Case Review, making it easy for readers to practice applying the information they’ve learned.
- Offers new chapters on Practical Physics · Lower Genitourinary · General Abdomen · Neck & Chest · and Extremities, covering the latest ultrasound topics and techniques.
- Presents new discussions of nuchal translucency, cystic adenomatoid malformation, and ectopic pregnancy in the obstetrics and gynecology chapters.
- Features almost completely new images-148 now in full color-all captured with state-of-the-art equipment for optimal clarity.