- Richard M. Gore MD (Author),
- Marc S. Levine MD (Author)
This definitive reference provides state-of-the-art guidance on all the latest and emerging GI imaging technologies. The third edition of this two-volume set features new chapters on CT colonography, PET/CT, MRCP, 3D applications of MDCT, CT enteroclysis, MR enteroclysis, MR colonography, MR angiography, CT angiography, and video capsule endoscopy. All chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect the newest techniques in gastrointestinal imaging. As in the last edition, the spectrum of diseases of the solid and hollow viscera of the abdomen and pelvis in the adult and pediatric patient is comprehensively reviewed. Diagnostic imaging algorithms and differential diagnoses of imaging features are emphasized. The bonus DVD equips you with the assistance you need to master the latest breakthroughs in imaging technology.
- New chapters on the latest imaging technologies help you master new techniques including PET/ CT, CT colonography, MRCP, 3D applications of MDCT, MR colonography, CT enterography, CT enteroclysis, MR enteroclysis, CT angiography, MR angiography, and video capsule endoscopy.
- A new chapter on virtual colonoscopy helps you diagnose polyps and other colonic neoplasms in your patients without the need for invasive procedures.
- New videos on a DVD take you step by step through the following modalities: CT colonography, PET/CT,
3D applications of MDCT, and MR angiography.
- Expert coverage of the most effective imaging techniques helps you effectively diagnose all GI disorders.
- Exhaustive updates put all the latest advances and applications at your fingertips.
- More than 3,000 exquisite illustrations help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon GI disorders.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!