- H. Ric Harnsberger (Author),
- Bernadette L. Koch (Author),
- C. Douglas Phillips (Author),
- Christine M. Glastonbury (Author),
- Kristine Mosier (Author),
- Michelle Michel (Author),
- Patricia Hudgins (Author),
- Richard H. Wiggins (Author)
Another Harnsberger classic is now available from Amirsys. Like other volumes in the cutting-edge EXPERTddx series, this deluxe reference book presents the most relevant differential diagnoses used by radiologists today, each of them classified by specific anatomic location, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indicators. Packed cover-to-cover with to-the-point bulleted information and more than 2,500 annotated images, with 8 or more for each differential, EXPERTddx: Head and Neck is by far the most comprehensive and convenient reference book of its kind.
An online eBook companion allows the practicing radiologist to access information at the point of care.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!