- Robert D. Halpert MD (Author)
This volume in the best-selling “Case Review” series uses 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in gastrointestinal imaging. Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, 2nd Edition is your ideal concise, economical, and user-friendly tool for self assessment in this specialty!
- Utilizes case studies organized into “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge” sections, so you can Test yourself at varying difficulty levels.
- Uses a format similar to the American Board of Radiology’s oral exam, and case studies similar to those found on exams for realistic exam preparation.
- More than 350 high-quality, state-of-the-art images present clinical situations as encountered in the field.
- Includes the most recent knowledge from the literature in gastrointestinal imaging to keep your skills current.
- Helps you distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations with an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Groups cases by topic for more efficient, targeted review.
- Incorporates page references to Halpert: Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites, 2nd Edition.