- Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC , FAHA, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Calgary, Departments of Cardiac Sciences, Medicine, and Radiology, Director of Echocardiography, Foothills Medical Center, Calgary, Ontario, Canada
- Katherine C. Holmes, RVT , RT(R), Team Leader, Vascular Ultrasound Laboratory, Division of Cardiology, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!