- Norbert Hosten, M.D., Professor, Director Radiology, Klinikum Ernst-Moritz-Arndt, Universität, Greifswald, Germany
- Thomas Liebig, M.D., Supervising Physician, Klinik für Neuroradiologie, International Neuroscience Institute, Hanover, Germany
Maximize the diagnostic capabilities of CT imaging!
This book provides the essential information needed for formulating findings in CT of the head and spine. The book is conceived as a highly practical guide for use in routine CT diagnosis, as well as in critical on-call emergency situations.
- Condenses information to the core questions of the diagnostic problem at hand without oversimplifying: What does the clinician want to know? What must be included in the findings, and what differential diagnosis must be excluded?
- Clear and didactic organization of information in pathogenesis, clinical findings, and CT morphology
- Convenient summaries, offset by a second color, provide information to be used during the CT examination that assure that nothing will be overlooked
- Detailed descriptions of normal anatomy with normal values help to differentiate pathologic from normal findings.