- A. John Tsiouris (Author),
- Joseph Comunale (Author),
- Pina Sanelli (Author)
Praise for the previous edition:
Teaching Atlas of Brain Imaging will serve as an excellent review for the radiology oral board examinations or the CAQ examination. It is also a good source for review in a general radiologic practice and would be useful for clinicians who seek a concise source of imaging information concerning central nervous system disease. Frank G. Greiner, MD, Radiology
Case-Based Brain Imaging, Second Edition, an update of the highly regarded Teaching Atlas of Brain Imaging, has full coverage of the latest technological advancements in brain imaging. It contains more than 150 cases that provide detailed discussion of the pathology, treatment, and prognosis of common and rare brain diseases, congenital/developmental malformations, cranial nerves, and more. This comprehensive case-based review of brain imaging will help radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons in their training and daily practice.
- More than 1,000 updated high-resolution images created on state-of-the-art equipment
- Advanced CT and MR imaging introduces readers to current imaging modalities
- Pathological descriptions of radiologic diagnoses help clarify the pathophysiology of the disease
- Pearls and pitfalls of imaging interpretation for quick reference
- Authors are world-renowned brain imaging experts
Radiology residents, neuroradiology fellows preparing for board exams, and beginning practitioners will find this book an invaluable tool in learning how to correctly diagnose common and rare pathologies of the brain.