- Harvey A. Ziessman MD (Author),
- Janis P. O’Malley MD (Author),
- James H. Thrall MD (Author)
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Nuclear Medicine: The Requisites! The newest edition of his bestselling volume by Drs. Harvey Ziessman, Janis O’Malley, and James Thrall delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in nuclear medicine imaging, as well as for certification and recertification review.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on nuclear medicine physics, detection and instrumentation, SPECT and PET imaging, and clinical nuclear medicine imaging.
- Get the best results from today’s most technologically advanced approaches, including hybrid imaging, PET/CT, and SPECT/CT, as well as recent developments in instrumentation, radiopharmaceuticals, and molecular imaging.
- Clearly visualize the findings you’re likely to see in practice and on exams with nearly 200 vibrant new full-color images.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!