- Jeffrey S.Ross, MD, Neuroradiology, Barrow Neurological Institute, SI.Joseph’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
- KevinR.Moore, MD, Pediatric Neuroradiologist, Primary Children’s MedicalCenter, Adjunct AssociateProfessorof Radiology, University of Utah Schoolof Medicine, SaltLakeCity, UT
- Lubdha M.Shah, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology, University of Utah Schoolof Medicine, Salt LakeCity, UT
- Bryson Borg, MD, Chief of Neuroradiology, David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, CA
- Julia Crim, MD, Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Professor of Radiology, University of Ulah School of Medicine, SaltLake City, UT ,
The new 2nd edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Spine showcases the latest cutting-edge research from Dr. Jeffrey Ross and team. Expanding upon the core of the highly popular 1st edition, this new book is fully revised and updated to provide the best spine-related diagnostic support available.
This 2nd edition features more than 300 diagnoses, including 37 new diagnoses not included in the first book. It also includes hundreds of new full color images, each of which is carefully annotated to help clinicians pinpoint the most relevant factors. Hundreds of new references direct readers to additional trustworthy sources, while the easy-to-read Amirsys-style bullet lists and well-described images masterfully guide clinicians through the intricacies of the spine.
This 2nd edition comes bundled with Amirsys eBook AdvantageTM, which allows readers access to linked references, fully searchable content, and hundreds of additional images not found in the print book. With this completely upgraded 2nd edition, Dr. Ross and team have created another winner.
Only high-quality scanned PDF available!Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!