- Aarthi Ramlaul, MA, B.Tech. Rad., N.Dip. Rad., Senior Lecturer, School of Health and Emergency Professions – Radiography, University of Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, UK
All you need to successfully undertake a research project!
This exciting new book provides radiography students and practitioners with the key skills and strategies required to undertake research within medical imaging and radiotherapy. Quantitative and qualitative research methods are covered and guidance given on the entire research process – from literature researching, information management and literature evaluation, through to data collection, data analysis and writing up. Specific instruction is given on the structure and presentation of dissertations, writing articles for publication and on presentation skills for presenting at conferences.
- Tailored to meet needs of radiography and medical imaging students and practitioners undertaking research
- Accompanying website includes 10 examples on how to use descriptive and inferential statistics packages with interactive 10-step exercises and video clips on how to start up the packages
- Case examples throughout clarify concepts.
- Includes practice tips and pitfalls to avoid
- Covers how to apply for research funding for larger scale projects
- Practical examples throughout clarify the concepts
- Accompanying EVOLVE website
- EVOLVE website
- An accompanying website includes interactive examples of how to use the statistics tests discussed within the text.