- Suzanne Easton MSc, BSc, Senior Lecturer, University of the West of England, UK
This book provides a solid foundation in radiography for first year degree students by giving an overview of the basic principles and inspiring them to explore further the concepts presented. It also covers the core knowledge and standards for professional practice in sufficent depth to enable Assistant Practitioners to pass their NVQ examinations, practise their skills effectively and provide good patient care.
- Very structured text with clear headings and relevance to practice indicated throughout
- Chapter style will enable students to dip into text to find relevant information as an aid to revision
- Set of revision questions at end of each chapter
- All contributors currently teach Assistant Practitioners and student radiographers