- Vahlensieck / Genant / Reiser
In many cases, MRI is the last and decisive step in diagnostic imaging of the musculoskeletal system. The knowledge necessary to understand normal anatomy and pathological findings has increased exponentially in recent years.
In 850 images, with many MR-images supported by explanatory color graphs, this book addresses this issue and the main problems the examining physician encounters, including
- the description of all relevant techniques of MRI
- suggestions for tabular protocols
- the comprehensive presentation of normal sectional anatomy,
- tables for differential diagnosis, and
- description of state-of-the-art imaging methods.