- Sartor / Albrecht / Atzor / Bien / Bockenheimer / Brueckmann
The proven standard in the field!
Neuroradiology is evolving at a pace far quicker than any other specialty. It’s important for specialists to have detailed knowledge of the newest advances, including state-of-the-art imaging techniques. In this abundantly illustrated text, you’ll find the latest information on diseases, imaging principles, differential diagnosis, treatment strategies, and much more!
This book is designed to help you easily apply theoretical concepts to your daily practice. It offers a clear and concise review of the most important neuroradiologic approaches to a variety of disorders. Key points are highlighted throughout the text, providing rapid access to the information you need. Residents and experienced practitioners alike will benefit from the wealth of information this book provides.
- Up-to-the-minute analysis on the newest imaging techniques
- Detailed review of the use of MRI to measure brain maturation
- Extensively illustrated to enhance understanding of difficult concepts
- Most important information is boxed and shaded for emphasis–ideal for board preparation
An indispensable aid in clinical settings, NEURORADIOLOGY is an excellent guide to image interpretation as well as a valuable reference for residents preparing for the boards.