- Lois Romans BA, RT(R)(CT)
Leveraging the organization and focus on exam preparation found in the comprehensive text, this Exam Review will help any student to successfully complete the ARRT General Radiography and Computed Tomography exams. The book includes a bulleted format review of content, Registry-style questions with answers and rationales, and a mock exam following the ARRT format. The companion website offers an online testing simulation engine.
- Mock Exams following the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists exam format
- Easy-to-read bulleted content
- Registry-style questions with rationales
- Content that is appropriate for the general radiography student is identified with edge-of-page shading, and review questions relevant for general radiography are marked with an icon
- Cross-sectional anatomy chapters include images containing the level of anatomic detail with which the technologist is expected to become familiar