- George M Bridgeforth MD, MPH Center Medical Director, Concentra Medical Centers, Chicago, IL
Lippincott’s Primary Care Musculoskeletal Radiology, part of the Primary Care Series, helps family practitioners, internists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants identify and diagnose patient injuries based on the radiologic findings that are most seen in the office setting. The book emphasizes what tests to order when and shows side by side images of what is normal and what is abnormal. Each chapter follows a consistent format: Clinical Presentation, Mechanism of Injury, Patient Assessment, What to Order, Not to Be Missed, Radiographic Evaluation, Treatment, and When to Refer. An anatomical wall chart for the office is also included.
A companion website includes fully searchable text, an image bank, and patient education handouts.
- Full-color series design
- Ample images of what is normal and what is abnormal
- Anatomical chart of the skeletal system for practitioner’s office
- Appendix reviewing latest imaging modalities discussed throughout the text
- Focus on what tests to order