- Thomas L Pope Jr., MD Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Revised and updated for its Third Edition, Aunt Minnie’s Atlas is an excellent study tool for the oral radiology board examination. It features over 900 images and over 250 cases representing “Aunt Minnies”—diseases with unique radiographic features that allow a confident, immediate diagnosis. Each case is presented in an easy-to-follow format and includes crucial take-away points called “Aunt Minnie’s Pearls.” The cases represent all modalities and cover all subspecialties tested on the oral boards. This edition has more cases in more modalities, including new cases in breast MRI and digital mammography.
A companion Website will offer new cases each quarter.
- NEW: Breast MRI
- NEW: Digital mammography
- NEW: More cases in more modalities
- 20 to 30 cases for each subspecialty in radiology
- Aunt Minnie’s Pearls: succinct statements that summarize the lesson from the case
- Catalogue of pathognomic imaging findings
- Each case covered on one page
- Recognized selfassessment resource