- Marilyn J Siegel MD Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics, The Edward Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
Dr. Siegel’s definitive reference on pediatric body CT is now in its Second Edition—thoroughly revised to reflect the latest techniques and the growing use of CT for pediatric patients. Chapters provide detailed, practical protocols for cardiac, vascular, thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, and musculoskeletal imaging and thoroughly describe and illustrate normal anatomy and pathologic findings. The book contains over 1,100 images obtained with state-of-the-art technology, including many three-dimensional images.
This edition’s new chapter on cardiac and vascular imaging demonstrates the utility of CT as a powerful diagnostic tool for cardiac anomalies. A full-color insert depicting vascular and cardiac anomalies is also included.
A companion Website offers the fully searchable text and a full-color online image bank.
- All chapters provide detailed protocols for performing CT in the pediatric population
- Practical approach to CT imaging
- Protocols for cardiac, thoracic, abdominal, and pelvic CT
- Radiation dosing chapter
Second Edition Highlights:
- New chapter on cardiac and vascular imaging
- Latest techniques
- Liberal inclusion of 3D images
- Fullcolor inserts of vascular and cardiac anomalies