- Scott W Atlas
Established as the leading textbook on imaging diagnosis of brain and spine disorders, Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine is now in its Fourth Edition. This thoroughly updated two-volume reference delivers cutting-edge information on nearly every aspect of clinical neuroradiology. Expert neuroradiologists, innovative renowned MRI physicists, and experienced leading clinical neurospecialists from all over the world show how to generate state-of-the-art images and define diagnoses from crucial clinical/pathologic MR imaging correlations for neurologic, neurosurgical, and psychiatric diseases spanning fetal CNS anomalies to disorders of the aging brain. Highlights of this edition include over 6,800 images of remarkable quality, more color images, and new information using advanced techniques, including perfusion and diffusion MRI and functional MRI.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text and an image bank.
- The leading textbook on MRI diagnosis of brain and spine disorders
- Over 6,800 images of remarkable quality
- Cutting-edge information on nearly every aspect of clinical neuroradiology along the entire spectrum of disorders of the fetal CNS all the way to those affecting the aging brain
- Clinical/pathologic MR imaging correlations for virtually all neurologic and neurosurgical diseases
Fourth Edition Highlights:
- More color images
- New information on advanced techniques and emerging clinical applications, including perfusion and diffusion MRI, functional MRI, in utero fetal CNS anomalies, and neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases