- W. Richard Webb MD Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Charles B Higgins
Thoracic Imaging, Second Edition, written by two of the world’s most respected specialists in thoracic imaging, is the most comprehensive text-reference to address imaging of the heart and lungs. Inside you’ll discover the expert guidance required for the accurate radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. New topics in this edition include coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, and CT of ischemic heart disease. This edition has a new full-color design and many full-color images, including PET-CT.
A companion website will offer fully searchable text and images.
- NEW! Full-color design
- NEW! Full-color images, including PET-CT
- NEW! Coverage of coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease and CT of ischemic heart disease
- Multidisciplinary approach lets you benefit from the knowledge and experience of basic scientists, cardiologists, and radiologists who have played important roles in the development of cardiovascular imaging.
- Coverage of all current imaging modalities includes information on CT, high-resolution CT, MRI, plain field radiography, MR angiography and PET-CT. You’ll examine the procedural steps and applications of each technique, and discover ways to select the best approach for each patient.
- Over 2,000 detail-revealing images depict the full range of normal anatomy and pathologic findings—a great aid in maximizing your diagnostic skills.
- Outstanding learning tools make this an excellent teaching resource for trainees or a quick review for practitioners.
- Numerous charts, tables, and schematics assist in differential diagnosis and put needed facts at your fingertips.