- Thomas H Berquist MD, FACR Consultant, Department of Diagnostic RadiologyMayo ClinicJacksonville, FloridaProfessor of Diagnos
Update your understanding of musculoskeletal imaging techniques and their applications, while sharpening your interpretive skills. MRI of the Musculoskeletal System, Sixth Edition, delivers comprehensive, abundantly illustrated coverage of all aspects of MR musculoskeletal imaging—beginning with basic principles of interpretation, physics, and terminology—before moving through a systematic presentation of disease states in each body region. The text includes vital information on the latest technologies, contrast agents, patient sedation, and visual interpretation of results.
Continuing in the tradition of prior editions, MRI of the Musculoskeletal System covers state-of-the-art techniques, expanded applications, advances in MR arthrography, and other evolving modalities. Readers will discover how to select appropriate imaging techniques and use MRI to evaluate specific clinical problems in each anatomic region.
NEW to the Sixth Edition…
- Over 3,000 high-quality images, including new anatomic drawings and images, help improve results and hone interpretive skills.
- Full-color images and design throughout provides unmatched visual clarity in a format that improves comprehension and recall.
- New pulse sequences and artifacts improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Updated references highlight recently published articles and studies.
- FREE access to a companion web site features full text as well as an interactive anatomy quiz with matching labels of over 300 images. A great way to test your knowledge!
Widely respected for its clarity, simplicity, and completeness, this masterful learning text is ideal for students, residents, or the clinician seeking to keep pace with advances in the field.