- Wolfgang Dähnert MD Department of Radiology, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Green Bay, WI
The #1 radiology board review is now in its thoroughly updated new Seventh Edition! Through six editions and translated into several foreign languages, Dr. Dähnert’s Radiology Review Manual has helped thousands of readers prepare for—and successfully complete—their written boards. It’s organized by body region and provides extensive lists of image findings and differential diagnoses that are associated with specific disease entities. An accessible outline format, a “shorthand” style, and a thorough index make must-know facts and trivia easy to find, review, and remember. All chapters have been thoroughly updated with the information relevant to the practice of general radiology. Also included is a new companion website, which includes fully searchable text and images.
- NEW: Fully searchable website
- An accessible outline format enables the reader to find information quickly
- Includes differential diagnoses for common clinical presentations
- Acronyms, shorthand, and mnemonics used throughout for rapid study and review
- Lists of memory joggers and facts for fast review