- Jennifer A. Harvey, MD, FACR, Director, Division of Breast Imaging, Co-Director, University of Virginis Breast Care Program, Professor of Radiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- David E. March, MD, Director of Breast Imaging, Radiology & Imaging Inc. and Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts; Assistant Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
Detect and identify breast lesions at the earliest possible stage with Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging. Dr. Jennifer Harvey and Dr. David E. March utilize a practical, case-based approach to help you select and make optimal use of today’s imaging options.
- Learn the right questions to ask when viewing a mammogram, MRI, or ultrasound.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters followed by case studies that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Distinguish normal variants and lookalike lesions from cancer thanks to expert, highly visual guidance on all relevant imaging modalities.
- Interpret the findings you’re likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images, enhanced with arrows and labels to help you recognize and identify suspicious lesions.
- Access the entire text and images online at www.expertconsult.com.