- Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC, FAHA, FASE, FSCMR, FSCCT, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Calgary, Division of Cardiology, Departments of Cardiac Sciences and Radiology, Foothills Medical Center, Calgary, Canada
Principles of Cardiovascular Radiology-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret chest X-rays. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-covers each category of cardiac conditions and provides numerous high-quality schematic and clinical images side by side for comparison. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one cardiovascular radiology resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can browse and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images that reinforce the quality of information in the text.