- John Brittenden, MBChB, MRCP, FRCR, Department of Radiology, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Wakefi eld, UK
- Damian J.M. Tolan, MBChB, MRCP, FRCR, Department of Clinical Radiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Lincoln Wing, St James’s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Radiology of the Post Surgical Abdomen provides a comprehensive overview of all abdominal operations involving the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, hepatobiliary and genitourinary systems. Each chapter is fully illustrated with artists’ drawings and radiological images of normal post operative anatomy. The complications associated with each procedure are described alongside imaging examples. Written by experts in the field, Radiology of the Post Surgical Abdomenprovides the reader with key teaching points emphasising differentiation between normal post-operative anatomy and complications.
- Illustrated with artist line drawings
- Extensive library of high resolution TIFF images of post-operative anatomy and complications
- All images have arrows delineating normal anatomy and features of complications
- Written by experts with an excellent national and international reputation in gastrointestinal and hepato-biliary radiology and surgery