- Aidan Shaw, Radiology Specialist Registrar, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London
- Benjamin Smith, Radiology Specialist Registrar, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London
- David C. Howlett, Radiology Consultant, Eastbourne District General Hospital, Eastbourne, Reader in Imaging and Electronic Learning, Brighton and Sussex Medical School and Royal College of Radiologists Fellowship Examiner in Anatomy
FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Mock MCQ Examinations provides essential practice for the new anatomy examination introduced by the Royal College of Radiologists. Written according to the syllabus set by the Royal College, each mock examination is laid out and structured in the same way as the actual papers, ensuring users gain familiarity with both the content and the style. Containing 10 mock examinations and 200 high quality MRI, CT, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, angiography and plain film images, all anatomical areas are covered, including normal variants and paediatric cases. By the end of the book, readers will have encountered every imaging modality and the majority of cases covered in the exam itself. Written by specialist registrars and a highly experienced radiology consultant and Fellowship examiner, FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Mock MCQ Examinations is the must-have revision tool for all Part 1 FRCR candidates.
- Prepared around the examination syllabus, candidates can easily identify gaps in their knowledge and work to fill them
- Images in axial, sagittal and coronal planes covering all the modalities and including paediatric cases and normal variants allow candidates to test their knowledge in all the areas required for the exam
- Answers include detailed explanations and tips for each image to aid understanding and further study