- Charles B. Higgins, MD, Professor of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Albert de Roos, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Written by internationally eminent experts in cardiovascular imaging, this volume provides state-of-the-art information on the use of MRI and CT in the assessment of cardiac and vascular diseases. This third edition, now in four-color, reflects recent significant advances in cardiovascular MRI technology and the continuing emergence of multi-detector CT as an important diagnostic modality, particularly for ischemic heart disease. Seven new chapters have been added including chapters on anatomy, cardiovascular MR in infants/children, assessing myocardial viability, risk assessment in ischemic heart disease and MR guidance.
- companion web site with fully searchable text
- more cardiac CT, to reflect current practice
- New chapters on anatomy, cardiovas MR in infants/children, assessing myocardial viability, risk assessment in ischemic heart disease, MR guidance