- John A. Kaufman, MD, Chief of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Professor of Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Surgery, Dotter Interventional Institute, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Michael J. Lee, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites! This bestselling volume delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in vascular and interventional radiology, as well certification and recertification review. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables – all completely rewritten to bring you up to date with today’s state of the art in vascular and interventional radiology.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest techniques for liver-directed cancer interventions; arterial and venous interventions including stroke therapy; thoracic duct embolization; peripheral arterial interventions; venous interventions for thrombosis and reflux; percutaneous ablation procedures; and much more.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on interventional techniques and procedures.
- Clearly visualize the findings you’re likely to see in practice and on exams with vibrant full-color images and new vascular chapter images.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text and downloadable images online with Expert Consult.
- Understand the basics with a comprehensive yet manageable review of the principles and practice of vascular and interventional radiology. Whether you’re a resident preparing for exams or a practitioner needing a quick-consult source of information, Vascular and Interventional Radiology is your guide to the field.