- Theresa S. Reid-Paul, MBA/HCM, R.T.(R), Keiser University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE, 1st edition is an essential part of your student’s journey from the classroom to the professional environment. Aligned with the five major content categories of the national ARRT exam, the text is designed to help clarify and explain imaging concepts and theories critical to the imaging profession. The user-friendly format promotes critical thinking and reinforces retention of material. Each chapter provides learning objectives, an overview of the concept, discussion of important terminology, formulas, and imaging practice, and includes hundreds of tables and illustrations. Practice exercises like matching, critical thinking, and retention of material exercises help reinforce major concepts and identify areas where more review may be needed. Accompanying software offers additional practice, including exam style review questions and a comprehensive audio pronunciation library. By encouraging your student to bring this text to class, use it as test preparation, and carry it on the job, you will find that RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE clarifies and reinforces understanding of critical concepts related to the imaging profession.
- Aligned with the five major content categories identified in the national credentialing examination given by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Organized using a reference-style methodology that helps users locate specific terminology in a quick and easy manner.
- Promotes concept thinking and reinforces retention of material to help learners identify areas of weakness as well as strengths.
- Designed to accompany students throughout their program coursework and into the profession- a valuable tool that can be used as quick reference, for test preparation, and as a professional reference.
- Provides hundreds of practice questions and visual aids that strengthen understanding of concepts to keep the learner motivated.
- Offers free software with additional exam-style questions, terminology review, audio pronunciations of 1000+ radiology terms, and retention activities to reinforce the learning process.