- Frances Campeau, MA, RT(R)(M), FAEIRS, University of Louisville Radiography Program, Louisville, Kentucky
- Jeana Fleitz, M.Ed., RT (R) (M), Program Administrator and Consultant to the Kentucky Department of Education
Limited Radiography is an ideal resource for limited radiographer training. It uses a simple to complex approach to teach a variety of multiskilled allied health professionals. The new edition provides a fundamental imaging foundation and focuses on limited radiography as an occupation and important provider of patient care. Coverage on ASRT’s Practice Standards for limited x-ray machine operators is included throughout the text.
- Photographs and illustrations bring techniques to life.
- Review questions help you synthesize and apply the knowledge gained from each chapter to your work environment.
- In-depth coverage of image production and radiation protection.
New to this Edition
- Chapter on digital radiography and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS).
- Coverage on where to obtain the most current state licensure information.
- Recently adopted terminology and recommendations on universal and transmission-based precautions.
- Key terms highlight important terminology at the beginning of each chapter.