- Michael Bruce Furman, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University School of Medicine
Give your patients the non-surgical pain relief they need with help from the Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures. This medical reference book features a highly visual format that shows you exactly how to perform each technique to get the best results.
- Give your patients the pain relief they need with the latest image-guided spinal injection procedures! A highly visual format shows you exactly how to perform each technique.
- Safely and efficiently relieve your patients’ pain thanks to an atlas format that displays each procedure step-by-step.
- See properly performed injections for yourself with an algorithmic,image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “set up”); multi-planar confi rmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view” (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
- Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Fluoroscopic Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
- View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fl uoroscopically.
- Access the full text and downloadable image bank anytime, anywhere, at expertconsult.com..