- Thomas L Pope Jr. MD Professor, Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Completely revised and updated, the fourth edition of Aunt Minnie’s Atlas and Imaging-Specific Diagnosis is an excellent study tool for radiology board examinations.
This classic textbook is divided into all radiology subspecialties written by experts in their academic fields and include images, history, findings, diagnosis, and discussion. “Aunt Minnie’s Pearls” at the end of each case help reinforce the key features and provide a quick review of major salient points.
Perhaps the largest single collection of Aunt Minnie-like cases in any one publication, , it features more than 380 cases and over 1,000 images representing all modalities and subspecialties in diagnostic imaging.
- Addition of many new classic cases with updated images and the addition of more “advanced” imaging in many of the existing cases
- Online privileges allow digital internet access to all of the cases from the book
- “Aunt Minnie’s Pearls” reinforce the most important features of each case
- Teaching file format familiar to readers