- Nick Watson, MBChB MRCP FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, University Hospital of North Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent; Senior Lecturer, Keele University Medical School, Keele, UK
Chapman and Nakielny’s Guide to Radiological Procedures has become the classic, concise guide to the common procedures in imaging with which a radiology trainee will be expected to be familiar. Now fully revised and updated in line with current practice, it will also prove invaluable to the wider clinical team that now delivers modern imaging services, including radiographers and radiology nurses, as well as a handy refresher for radiologists at all levels. The highly accessible format has been retained, with every technique described under a set of standard headings, making it ideal for both quick reference and exam preparation. The important topic of ‘consent’ is reflected in an additional new chapter and the latest key guidelines are referenced throughout.
New to this edition is complementary access to the complete, fully searchable eBook, making it even more practical to use than ever before, anytime, anywhere!
New to This Edition
- Now comes with complete access to the eBook version via Expert Consult!
- Reflects changes in examination.
- All new modalities fully covered.
- Synoptic style makes for easy everyday quick reference as well as exam preparation
- Selectivity of techniques covered focuses candidates’ attention on what questions to expect.
- Use of standard headings makes information highly accessible.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!