- Gautham P. Reddy, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Director of Diagnostic Residency Program, Chief of Cardiac Imaging, Chief of Cardiac and Pulmonary Imaging (VA Medical Center), University of Calfornia-San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Robert M. Steiner, MD, Professor of Radiology, Director of Thoracic Radiology, Temple University Hospital; Clinical Professor of Radiology, The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Christopher Walker, MD, Cardiothoracic Radiologist, Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City, Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
Cardiac Imaging: Case Review helps you effectively prepare for certification, recertification, and practice in cardiovascular imaging with case studies that test your knowledge of all essential topics. This updated medical reference book allows you to see how to make confident, final diagnoses through accurate pattern recognition, clinical correlation, and differential diagnosis.
New to This Edition
- Stay current with the aid of updated cases covering cardiac radiology, CT, and CT angiography.
- Gain a better understanding of all the material necessary for the exam through multiple examples of each existing heart disease entity.
- Review cases organized by level of difficulty with multiple-choice questions and answers that mimic the new format of cardiovascular radiology certification and recertification exams.
- Easily access in-depth explanations of any aspect of cardiac imaging with handy page references to current works, including Dr. Stephen W. Miller’s Cardiac Imaging, 2nd Edition.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!