Vincent Low FRANZCR (Author)
Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, by Vincent Low, MD, FRANZCR, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this medical reference title in the popular Case Review series features – 200 cases – organized by difficulty – and 400 images available online at www.casereviewsonline.com, with questions and answers, diagnoses, commentary, and references. It is ideal for quick reference and easy board review!
- Study effectively with content that mimics the new format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience – offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty and then by body part within each category.
- Stay current with the most recent findings and advancements in gastrointestinal radiology.
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the new format of certification and recertification exams.
- Effectively employ differential diagnosis procedures to distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen your clinical skills with visual guidance from entirely new high-quality, state-of-the-art images presenting a wide range of clinical situations – available online at www.casereviewsonline.com.
Challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in gastrointestinal imaging with – 200 cases that mimic the new board format