- Peter Twining, FRCR, Bsc, BS, MB, Member, Directorate of Radiology; Head, Body Section, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, Nottingham University Hospital, Nottingham, UK
- Josephine M. McHugo, FRCPCH, FRCR, FRCP, Consultant Radiologist, Ultrasound Department, Birmingham Women’s Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham, UK
- David W. Pilling, FRCPCH, FRCR, DMRD, DCH, ChB, MB, Consultant Radiologist, The Fetal Centre, Liverpool Women’s Hospital, Liverpool, UK
Updated to reflect the recent advances in this fast-changing field, this highly illustrated text examines the latest imaging modalities for prenatal diagnosis of fetal abnormalities. A team of leading authorities provides practical, step-by-step guidance on everything from detection and interpretation…to successful management approaches. Algorithms and management strategies throughout not only describe the features of abnormalities, but also show you how to arrive at a correct diagnosis through the use of color Doppler, 3-D ultrasound, and fetal MR. This 2nd Edition offers the essential practice-proven guidance you need to arrive at confident diagnoses in critical situations. It’s a resource you’ll turn to time and again!
New to This Edition
- Includes new chapters reflecting major advances in magnetic resonance imaging and 3-D ultrasound.
- Presents an increased use of lists of differential diagnosis.
- Includes more than 700 illustrations that clearly depict a full range of conditions.
- Focuses on image interpretation and, wherever possible, correlation of radiographic features with pathologic findings to provide the most accurate and reliable diagnosis possible.
- Uses a reader-friendly format to facilitate quick access to specific information.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!