- Luca Saba
- Jasjit S. Suri
Developments in CT technology during the last 20 years have impressively improved its diagnostic potentialities. Part of a two-volume set that covers all aspects of CT imaging, Multi-Detector CT Imaging: Principles, Head, Neck, and Vascular Systems contains easily searchable clinical specialty chapters that provide specific information without need of an index. The coverage goes far beyond just a “how-to” or an encyclopedia of findings, however. The authors have uniformly put techniques, clinical findings, pathologic disease presentations, and clinical implications of imaging findings in practical perspective.
This Volume Features:
- Discusses technical principles, CT perfusion, contrast media, postprocessing and clinical applications, and radiation dose
- Covers imaging of the neck and brain, including paranasal sinuses and the ear, brain tumors, neurodegenerative diseases, CNS infection, and head trauma
- Examines how to use CT data for planning cardiovascular procedures
- Includes coverage of pathologies of the pericardium and CT venography
- Presents information on clinical applications in lung disease
With the critical role CT plays and the rapid innovations in computer technology, it is no wonder that advances in the capabilities and complexity of CT imaging continue to evolve. While information about these developments may be scattered about in journals and other resources, this two-volume set provides an authoritative, up-to-date, and educational reference that covets the entire spectrum of CT.
- Features world-class contributors from a number of different countries
- Presents the latest developments in CT imaging technology
- Covers every major body system
- Presents CAD principles to CT
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!