- Ramesh Chandra PhD Emeritus Professor, Department of Radiology, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
For decades this classic reference has been the book to review to master the complexities of nuclear-medicine physics. Part of the renowned The Basics series of medical physics books, Nuclear Medicine Physics has become an essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, nuclear cardiologists, medical physicists, and radiologic technologists. This thoroughly revised Seventh Edition retains all the features that have made The Basics series a reliable and trusted partner for board review and reference.
Inside this new edition you’ll find:
- More than 100 new and revised illustrations that underscore difficult concepts
- Expanded review questions at the end of each chapter—with detailed answers at the end of the book—to help you master the material
- Key points at the end of each chapter that serve as helpful reminders of the principal points
- Concise text that clearly explains all the pertinent concepts in nuclear medicine physics
- Essential mathematical equations that shed further light on key concepts
- Five appendices that elaborate on specific topics, such as physical characteristics of radionuclides and CGS and SI Units
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!