- Walter Huda MD
Now in its Third Edition, this book provides a comprehensive review for radiology residents preparing for the physics portion of the American Board of Radiology written examination and for radiologic technologists preparing for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification examination. The book features a complete review of x-ray production and interactions, projection and tomographic imaging, image quality, radiobiology, radiation protection, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance.
This edition includes 70 per cent new illustrations, updated information on nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance, and expanded coverage of radiobiology, radiation protection, and radiation dosing in adults and children. More than 500 practice questions help the user fully prepare for examinations.
- NEW! 70% new illustrations
- NEW! Updated information on nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance
- NEW! Expanded coverage of radiobiology, radiation protection, and radiation dosing in adults and children
- Glossary of Key Terms
- Practice examinations with user guide
- Review questions at end of chapter
- Simple illustrations for complex ideas
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!