- Christine B Chung MD Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Lynne S Steinbach MD Professor of Radiology and Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
MRI of the Upper Extremity is a complete guide to MRI evaluation of shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, and finger disorders. This highly illustrated text/atlas presents a practical approach to MRI interpretation, emphasizing the clinical correlations of imaging findings. More than 1,100 MRI scans show normal anatomy and pathologic findings, and a full-color cadaveric atlas familiarizes readers with anatomic structures seen on MR images.
Coverage of each joint begins with a review of MRI anatomy with cadaveric correlation and proceeds to technical MR imaging considerations and clinical assessment. Subsequent chapters thoroughly describe and illustrate MRI findings for specific disorders, including rotator cuff disease, nerve entrapment syndromes, osteochondral bodies, and triangular fibrocartilage disorders.
- Highly illustrated text/atlas on the evaluation of the anatomy and pathology conditions of the joints in the upper extremity
- Full-color cadaveric atlas
- Correlation of findings with the clinical condition
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!