- Thomas H Berquist MD, FACR Consultant, Department of Diagnostic RadiologyMayo ClinicJacksonville, FloridaProfessor of Diagnos
Written by one of the leading experts in musculoskeletal radiology, this orthopaedic primer familiarizes radiologists with the indications, applications, potential complications, and radiologic evaluation of orthopaedic fixation devices, appliances, and joint prostheses. The book examines the imaging modalities used in the evaluation of orthopaedic fixation devices and prostheses, the clinical and imaging features and normal appearance of these devices, and the imaging features and most appropriate modalities for evaluating complications. More than 1,900 illustrations complement the text.
Note: This book is a condensed version of Berquist’s Imaging Atlas of Orthopaedic Appliances and Prostheses, which published in 1994.
- NEW Orthopaedics nomenclature chapter
- NEW Surgical procedures of the long bones
- Easy to follow format-arranged as bulleted key points similar to Companion series
- Multiple examples showing proper and incorrect placement of fixation devices, appliances, and prostheses
- Written by one of the leading experts in the field of musculoskeletal radiology and the MSK trustee for the American Board of Radiology
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!