- Brett M Elicker MD
- W. Richard Webb MD Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Fundamentals of High Resolution Lung CT presents a simple and concise approach to the HRCT diagnosis of diffuse lung disease. Using a clear, reader-friendly approach, the book presents the fundamental insights and facts necessary to interpret HRCT in any clinical setting.
The text and illustrations highlight the most essential rules, reasoning, shortcuts, and differential diagnostic techniques used in daily clinical practice. Readers will find it an excellent guide to improving the HRCT assessment of commonly encountered lung disease.
Improve the way you diagnose lung disease!
• Nearly 600 high-quality full-color illustrations improve diagnostic accuracy by detailing the radiographic features of common lung diseases as they appear on HRCT.
• Straightforward but comprehensive discussions detail HRCT findings and patterns, and their applications to the diagnosis of lung disease.
• Disease-specific coverage makes essential facts easy to find and apply.
• Availability in e-book and tablet format lets readers access critical content any time, from their handheld reader or tablet device.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!